PDA

View Full Version : Vision problems , tingling and twitching muscles - Fear of MS

Amunt
29-06-18, 02:01
First of all i want to greeting everyone on this great forum and hope the God keep all of us healthy, this is my first thread .

Its 2 years now that i get these symptoms and Dr Google come back with MS.
From the first time a read about it i get most of the symptoms

Doctors tell me that i am fine but i still get flashes on vision , tinglings in face & hands , headaches - migraines , some days shaky hands and legs and bad coordination ...
Its 2 years living in Hell, i lost my job and my friends. I am afraid to go for MRI because i am also extreme claustrophobic

Someone with same symptoms and the reason?? My blood test come back normal so its not some vitamin deficiency , no hormonal imbalance.
All normal , i have problems only with my neck from forward posture injury and maybe this is the reason but i cant explain the eye flashes and blurs.

Thanks everyone :)

Metric
01-07-18, 02:50
I’ve had the same exact symptoms for a little over a year now. They have dulled down a lot and go away for weeks at a time but tend to come back when I’m under a lot of stress. Nothing came back for me in the MRI or other tests. I find that Magnesium helps a lot with the twitching muscles.

Amunt
01-07-18, 23:57
The problem is that i am not anxious , so is impossible to be just stress ??

nomorepanic
01-07-18, 23:59
Try this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42556

Amunt
02-07-18, 00:04
Try this:

Thanks , i read it but i am sure that i have not stress.
I get anxious only when i get the sumptoms but not before the symptoms

melfish
02-07-18, 00:24
Thanks , i read it but i am sure that i have not stress.

You are posting on a health anxiety board :whistles:

Fishmanpa
02-07-18, 00:52
The problem is that i am not anxious , so is impossible to be just stress ??

Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.

Positive thoughts

Amunt
02-07-18, 02:29
Positive thoughts

Thanks