PDA

View Full Version : Really painful sharp pinchy ache in ankle worried it's yeah broke

Clydesdale Epona
29-06-18, 22:07
So the parent have gone on holiday and left me and the partner to house sit and dog sit this is fine except my anxiety is in overdrive as now they're gone and we can't drive I'm thinking what would happen if I needed A and E?

This of course has lead me to have every bad ailement in a weeks period.

My worst one I can't seem to shake is this sharp pinching pain I get In the left side of my ankle, it's come on randomly, really hurts to move and I'm hoping as its shape and pinchey jts a tendon or nerve but obviously I think it's broken or dislocates and I can't shake it, it aches and burns slightly alone but really kills when I bend it a certain way :weep: it started hurting earlier my foot and has gotten gradually harder to walk on, really hoping it's a tendon :weep:

KK77
30-06-18, 02:19
We're not made of fine bone china, Epona. It's takes high impact force to break or even fracture bones. And at your young age there isn't likelihood of osteoporosis either. So you must trust your body to let you know if there is something seriously wrong. If you had a broken ankle you'd be in constant agony after an injury/accident of some sort, not a "slight ache/burning" or "random" sharp pain when you bend your foot :lac: