PDA

View Full Version : Swollen lymph node

XDarkLordX
30-06-18, 02:16
Hi! So about 3 weeks ago i noticed a lump behind my ear but i ignored it because i thought it was acne or something. But 3 weeks later its still here and didnt got smaller. After googling i think its a swollen postauricular lymph node. It is bean shaped and sized, a bit hard, seems immovable, painless and overlying skin is somewhat pink colored. I am 25 years old male, had ear infection on both ears about 3 months ago, 2 weeks ago my ear literally vibrated/shaked and it felt like an helicopter was inside (was hearing helicopter sound in that ear). I dont really have any symptoms besides lack of appetite but thats probably my anxiety, waking up with runny nose and some random itching. Pretty convinced its some cancer. Sadly cant post a pic because of my post count.I can only see a doctor in about 2 weeks. Thanks in advance!

z_seroz
02-07-18, 10:05
I have the same thing, is it right under your ear behind your jaw? In that little crevice?

Gothfairy
04-07-18, 10:23
Hi! So about 3 weeks ago i noticed a lump behind my ear but i ignored it because i thought it was acne or something. But 3 weeks later its still here and didnt got smaller. After googling i think its a swollen postauricular lymph node. It is bean shaped and sized, a bit hard, seems immovable, painless and overlying skin is somewhat pink colored. I am 25 years old male, had ear infection on both ears about 3 months ago, 2 weeks ago my ear literally vibrated/shaked and it felt like an helicopter was inside (was hearing helicopter sound in that ear). I dont really have any symptoms besides lack of appetite but thats probably my anxiety, waking up with runny nose and some random itching. Pretty convinced its some cancer. Sadly cant post a pic because of my post count.I can only see a doctor in about 2 weeks. Thanks in advance!

I have had the same thing a while ago, mine stayed for about a month, I went to the Dr and he said it was a lymph node and they are very common to swell

Mumzy
04-07-18, 11:47
I’ve had a small lump above my collar bone for 3 years it’s never got bigger nor smaller. I had it scanned 2 years ago. Last week I noticed 2 lumps on the opposite side plus one towards the back of my neck. I went to the doctors Monday....she said it’s common for lymph nodes to swell but has requested I have another ultrasound