PDA

View Full Version : Please help, lymphoma fears!!!

Yagswagger
30-06-18, 13:56
I've had some on and off lightheadedness, but that seemed to be tied to my congestion issues.

However...something happened yesterday night. I came home from my temple, where I go every weekend. I had done some work in the grass, but only for about 15 mins. at a time. Not hours or anything.

Anyhow, I came home at 11:30 pm and was changing into my pajamas, when I noticed the following:

1. Itching around my hips, near my pelvis. It was a band of sensitive skin which itched upon touch.

2. My itching (quite bad) spread all over my body. My neck, back, scalp, chest, and shoulders all started itching like crazy. I itched for what was about 10-15 mins. But I went to sleep finally.

3. I woke up at 5:20 in the morning, and there was some milder itching leftover, but it all went away after my shower.

4. There were a couple of mosquito bites on my left arm, which itched, and one on the right arm. HOWEVER THERE WERE NO SUCH BITES ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE I WAS ITCHING.

I head that itching is often a first sign of lymphoma. I felt a little sweaty when I woke up, but it was 70 degrees outside...BUT I HAD THE FAN ON under a thick blanket.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:56 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

Anyone??

yooper906
01-07-18, 05:19
Sounds like you had some kind of allergic reaction to me. Something in the grass, or maybe something to do with the bug bites. I promise, you don’t have lymphoma. I have sensitive skin and I always get itchy in the summer months like that.

z_seroz
02-07-18, 10:03
Not lymphoma, trust me. You had mosquito bites so you can't say it is because of cancer. Even without the bites there's a million things it could be. Everyone itches