PDA

View Full Version : Semi-new, never made an intro!

textsfromthemoon
01-07-18, 07:29
Hi all!

I've been a lurker on this forum for a few months and have made a few posts but realized I never made an intro post...so here I am!

My name is Amanda, I'm 23, I live in the Northeast USA, I'm a social worker in a domestic violence shelter and I love cats and music.

I've struggled with anxiety for nearly as long as I can remember, it started with emetophobia when I was around 5 or 6 years old, it flared up big time again in 2013, my senior year of high school, my anxiety has sort of been up and down since then either with emetophobia or general health anxiety. I saw a link to the free CBT health anxiety work book here the other day and I'm hoping to use that to start working through these difficulties.

venusbluejeans
01-07-18, 07:41
Hiya textsfromthemoon and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: