PDA

View Full Version : Scared of a PE

Panicker
02-07-18, 04:41
This past week I took a long car ride. I stopped to walk every 2-3 hours, and while in the car I flexed my feet and everything. I came home Friday night, really late. I woke up this morning, Sunday, with a sharp pain in my back, left side in the middle. It hurts mainly if I am slouching and sit up straight. If I take a deep breath it doesn't really bother me, but I do feel it. It also sometimes sort of spasms and it makes me lose my breath. Now I feel it pulling in the front too, under my left rib. I am trying to tell myself that a PE would be constant pain, and there would be more symptoms, and that this is a muscle thing. I hate being like this :(

Scass
02-07-18, 08:38
Yes it sounds like muscle pain, have you tried painkillers at all, or is it not bad enough to need them?
Were you already worried about a PE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bin tenn
02-07-18, 16:04
A long car ride, even with frequent stops, can cause muscle aches / pains without the presence of something such as a PE or DVT. I recently drove about eight hours (should have been six, but traffic and weather sucked) with the family, on vacation. We stopped every hour and a half to two hours. My calves and back and neck and shoulders were all pretty sore when we reached our destination. The same thing happened when we came home yesterday. I'm still sore, especially in my ankles and upper legs!