PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and buldging veins

jbarker1983
02-07-18, 18:31
so i get very anxious when it comes to my body and health.

I am always worried something is wrong, so yesterday i noticed both sides of my head have buldging veins that havent gone back down and i am scared its bad or that they won't go away they normally are there but never sticking out

i haven't gone to the doctor yet figured someone on here my have experienced these issues etc

here is a couple photos

Fishmanpa
02-07-18, 18:50
Yeah so? :shrug: At least you're not these guys!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f0/6c/32/f06c322c9f273cbb6a81bbfc95ead9c7.jpg

Positive thoughts

jbarker1983
02-07-18, 18:55
im starting to look like them driving me crazy my dude

Fishmanpa
02-07-18, 19:06
It's just how you are, nothing more.

Positive thoughts

jbarker1983
02-07-18, 19:52
no they never were this buldge out i noticed it in the mirror sunday am i was hoping it was from stress and the hot weather etc but didnt go away today

ThroatGoat
02-07-18, 22:21
Are you 100% sure they came up as quickly as you suggest? Just wondering, I've been noticing increasing amounts of veins all over my body, and I too now have both of those same veins showing. They never used to be visible before unless I was super hot/exhausted from working out.

I doubt it's anything serious anyway, but I dunno. :shrug:

jbarker1983
03-07-18, 13:32
Are you 100% sure they came up as quickly as you suggest? Just wondering, I've been noticing increasing amounts of veins all over my body, and I too now have both of those same veins showing. They never used to be visible before unless I was super hot/exhausted from working out.

I doubt it's anything serious anyway, but I dunno. :shrug:

I've anyways noticed them but they never were this pronounced I look in the mirror everyday lol I have anxiety about my body and health always looking for something wrong

Howanxious
03-07-18, 18:10
Hi there! First of all, how old are you? I had a similar problem with buldging veins all over my body, mostly in my arms and legs (but not in the head) and a single vein that came for nowhere one day just below my eye. It looks green if you look closely and below my other eye that vein can't be seen
I've always had buldging veins, it's a familiar thing, but after a very stressful week in 2017 some "new" veins appeired just overnight. Some are buldging (hands, arms) and other just look more green or "visible" through my skin. My GP checked them and say that there's nothing to do, it's just a estetic thing, so I forgot it after some time hahaha.