PDA

View Full Version : Everything is wrong

NotCool
03-07-18, 19:48
Hello.

I'm an HA sufferer with periods of lows and highs. I was pretty good for a while, but with recent happenings, my anxiety is consuming me again.

First of all, I have a supposed papilloma on my tongue which burns a bit and will get removed and biopsied in a few months. I've had it there since at least October last year. At first they thought it's a laceration from my tooth, but since it hasn't disappeared, they decided to check it out. In my head I'm already dying of cancer.

My wisdom teeth never came out and today I found out, after a routine dental exam, that I will also have to remove them (inside) because there's a cyst forming around it. Another operation.

To top it off, I'm feeling a lot of pressure around the sides of my head and at the back. I've been under a lot of work stress lately and the HA isn't helping. In my mind it's connected to the papilloma, and my deeply rooted fear of cancer - brain tumor. I run almost every day for relaxation and today I heard heart beat in my ears like never before. I wouldn't be surprised to learn my blood pressure is high again.

Why does it have to be everything at once and why does it always have to be SOMETHING going on, health related? It's quite depressing. I accepted long ago that there is no cure for HA, just management, but it's really getting annoying. Thanks for reading my rant.