PDA

View Full Version : Breathing issue

Stars123
04-07-18, 00:07
Has anybody ever had breathing issues for no obvious reason I've got this weird feeling it gives me the anxiety burning worry all a sudden I feel I can't breathe my chest and throat feel tense I suppose not tight just asif they don't work and I get this overwhelming sick feeling it causes me to feel like I'm going to gag or am gagging

Tonight it got worse as whenever I eat or drink I'm finding it difficult as if my breathing stops or something I feel awful and drained has anybody had this and it turn aoit nothing ?
I have asthma but I never have to take my inhaler recently I've taken it 5 times a day due to this feeling

nomorepanic
04-07-18, 00:13
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

nomorepanic
04-07-18, 00:14
It is probably the hot weather to be honest.

WorryRaptor
06-07-18, 10:14
I've had almost the exact same thing as you for the past month and am having it today. My throat feels like it randomly gets tight or weak somehow and breathing inwards feels like it takes more effort. Then I get a weird sensation that something is swollen in my throat and I feel sick.
While the go to reaction here is to say it's anxiety (it almost always is anxiety to be fair) there might be another cause. The weak drained feeling and tight/tense throat could be from silent reflux. Basically your stomach acid irritates the oesophagus and send spasms up your throat. This can also cause a weak, shaky feeling in the chest and eating can cause it to feel worse as food gets your stomach acid working. Do you ever get heartburn?

james2012
24-08-18, 17:23
Hi I'm going through this at min last 7 days I feel like I have a chesty cough but with no cough . Worse when upright alot better laying.