PDA

View Full Version : finger/wrist/foot shaking when moving

patrickinst
04-07-18, 14:39
Hi,
since a couple of months now, I am experiencing some weird shaking and it is becoming very difficult now.. I was wondering if someone could help me.
I am concerned about it because it is not some tremor that occurs when I am still (which I sometimes have but only when I am very anxious or stressed. So for this one, no doubt it is from anxiety). But the one I am concerned about rather only happens when I trying to move.
I don't know if tremor is the right term for this one, the thing is that this shaking I experience is only there whenever I move and no matter how anxious I feel. Very relaxed or anxious. It feels like the mouvement aren’t smooth, but jumpy / jerky..
It could be some mouvement with my wrist, finger, feet, arms, .. I feel like it only happens when I flex or contract things.
I have even uploaded video to show some example and in hope that someone could maybe help me or even maybe it could help other people.
youtube.com/watch?v=A-tKjIKgkkI
If you know anything that could help I would really appreciate if you tell me !

Many thanks in advance for your help and thanks for your time :) I wish you all the best!

Sorry for my bad english :P