PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of success!

Slothette
30-07-07, 14:14
Hi everyone

I have been going for a little walk on my own these last few days. It's only a short walk but this is a big deal for me.

I can do things with other people although sometimes these things are still difficult. Today I just walked around the block and a little bit further again. I started to feel a bit wobbily but I carried on until I achieved what I wanted. I got home, closed the door and did a little jig behind the door in celebration!!....good job there was no body at home!

I have managed to do this with the help of this site and reading about everyone else's ups and downs. Thankyou everyone!!:hugs: I have even managed to do my walks even though I am very stressed out at the moment so I hope you all don't mind me taking a bow today!!

Lexxie xxx

mystics
30-07-07, 14:29
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: WELL DONE LEXXIE:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

What a MASSIVE achievement I too would have been jigging around the house !!! lol

Well done again, try and keep it up :yesyes: :hugs:

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

yorkylover
30-07-07, 14:46
well done :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

groovygranny
30-07-07, 15:27
http://www.parma.k12.oh.us/pleasant_valley/images/star_taking_a_bow_lg_clr.gif

WOW, You take as many bows as you like Lexxie !!!

That's terrific !!

:hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

Southern_Belle
30-07-07, 15:42
Lexxie, great job for persevering and going for it even when you don't want to . :yesyes:

:hugs: ,

Laura

Nibbles
30-07-07, 17:44
:yesyes: Well done Lexxie, that's brilliant news! :yesyes:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa42/Amoritia/welldone.gif

mkeeley
07-08-07, 03:33
Well done. Being able to do things that "normal" people take for granted can take a lot of courage for "us", so you should be really pleased with yourself.

nomorepanic
07-08-07, 19:15
Well done Lexxie :yesyes: :yesyes:

Stick at it and do a bit each day and it will soon get easier and easier.

Slothette
13-08-07, 22:02
Thanks everyone.....it's certainly getting easier but I still have some of those "what if" thoughts. I'll just keep on trying and hopefully one day I'll forget to "what if"!!!

Lexxie

jill
13-08-07, 22:26
WOW, WELL DONE, your doing just great. :yesyes: :yesyes:

Little steps are the best, you are right, keep going, you WILL walk out one day and there WILL NOT be a what if in your head.

Hay, don't worry about anyone seeing you jigging, there will come a time when you don't give a hoot who see's you jigging, those little jigs are what help us move on. WELL DONE :yesyes: :yesyes: AND KEEP JIGGING LOL

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX