PDA

View Full Version : headache afraid of a tumor :(

Clydesdale Epona
04-07-18, 23:24
So all day I've had a a particularly bad headache, I didn't think nothing of it until tonight were when I touched my eyebrow I got a sharp pain, I've checked and there's no spot ect but that part above my eyelid is slightly swollen and now I'm worried about internal bleeding or a tumor ect.

I can't stop panicking and I really just want to sleep tonight :weep:

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

Surprisingly doctor google hasn't come up with many bad things, those said bad things I haven't got the symptoms for yet anyway,
It does mention allergies a lot, could my hayfever be why?

---------- Post added at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:18 ----------

I did also find an article that some people get eyelid puffiness with migraine, but now it's on the one side making me think it's something specific still like bleeding :(

Fishmanpa
04-07-18, 23:26
Can I ask you why it just can't be a headache? :huh:

Positive thoughts

Clydesdale Epona
04-07-18, 23:35
Because my anxieties gone haywire with how painful it is and how my left eyelids kinda swollen, headaches are fine but when I see swelling I see a red alert for some reason

Fishmanpa
05-07-18, 00:12
Because my anxieties gone haywire

So knowing your anxieties have gone haywire, what is the explanation here?

This is an A/B answer, no "yes, buts":

A: Headache
B: Brain Tumor

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
05-07-18, 01:52
We're in the middle of a heatwave so dehydration is a likely culprit anyway. So, get some fluids and try to cool down as the heat can give you some bad heads (I've woken up feeling dreadful a couple of mornings in this).

daydayday
05-07-18, 04:21
I'm almost 100% sure it's not a tumor... I suffer from hypochondria, and I know what it's like to get so many things and think you're about to get all diseases. But no, there are many reasons for a headache, I also thought I had a brain tumor multiple times because i suffered from headaches daily, it was driving me crazy. In my case it was something vision related, but not a tumor. But for sure anxiety only makes headeaches worse. So don't worry, you're very unlike to have a brain tumor. :)