PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared someone please help!

daydayday
05-07-18, 00:39
The thing is today I woke up and felt mild pain in the front of my lower neck when I swallow, it gets worse when I lift my head up but i can drink and eat normally. And it doesn't hurt all the time, it comes and goes. I'm a bit worried because yesterday I was hanging out with my boyfriend & he choked me a bit (we do this kind of stuff, it wasn't because of a fight or something don't worry, just arousal.) just a few seconds, and it didn't hurt in the moment. I'm afraid because I've been looking in the internet and some people say it's normal and that it should go away in some days, yet I read somewhere else you can break your trachea... I've been choked before for a longer time and nothing happened. But also yesterday in the afternoon I was yelling a lot watching some football game, and minutes after that my throat felt really weird... So now I don't know what to think, if this is due to the choking or the yelling haha... It's discomforting. :sad: I have to deal with health anxiety issues, I can't get no pain because inmediately I think of the worst case escenario. Has someone felt this before?

SarahNah
05-07-18, 00:57
My brother bruised his trachea and basically damaged a load of muscles/bones etc in this throat when he was playing a game of hurling before. Believe me, if you had something serious like that you'd know! Like it happened right away, not settling in the next day.

So my guess is you're fine and you'll okay again in a few days :)!