PDA

View Full Version : Arm pain, anxiety related?? PLEASE HELP

Mb16
05-07-18, 01:40
So I’ve been going through a bit of a stressful time, I have recently recovered from a nasty hangover and am in my last few days of colle (a lot of coursework to do) but I’ve been getting arm pain, it has been in either arm and comes and goes! But today I woke up with a hangover (after England won) and have felt really rough, I began to stress! But the arm pain has returned and it’s horrible, it’s like a tight, dull ache that radiates down my forearm! I’m scared and wondered if anyone else has experienced this?? I’ve had it many times recently but I genuinely don’t know if anxiety/stress could cause this or if I should worry.

daydayday
05-07-18, 04:38
It's totally anxiety, I've experienced this. Don't worry

Mb16
05-07-18, 11:23
Thanks, just wasn’t sure if this could be one of the many physical symptoms of anxiety

nomorepanic
05-07-18, 13:15
It doesn't have to be anxiety - it could just be muscular

Jotia
05-07-18, 14:51
this has happened to me a few times this year actually. It starts as an ache around my elbow and then radiates down my arm to my wrist, till my whole lower arm ends up aching. I thought it could be stress as it started in a paticaully stressful college class one time. Don’t worry about it stress causes all sorts of weird symptoms.

Mb16
07-07-18, 00:47
Okay so today I had some extreme pain in my shoulder after leaning in a certain position and it made me try and run the pain out of the shoulder muscle nearly my neck, and I noticed a small moveable soft lump! I’m really not sure what it could be but it’s comcerning me, the fact my shoulder and right arm is in pain as well worries me