PDA

View Full Version : new here

liabrighton
05-07-18, 23:16
hello

just thought i would introduce myself i'm a 33 year old woman from the south coast of england wh has sufferd with anxiety of some sort all of my life.

currently my main anxity is health realted teeth to be specific bit but i also have alot of stuff about the bigger questions in life purpose etc will save that for the appropriate pages to not to trigger any one.

my anxiety manifest in a variety of ways tears pain heart palpitations zoning out nausea i dont currently take anything for my issues and not under any medical supervision but hae been in the past

guess i'm just writing this as a form of therepy in itself its witten now and ive admitted as such the problem. i look forward t using the group in future hpfully helping others as well as myself alng the way hopefully talk to some of you guys soon

venusbluejeans
05-07-18, 23:28
Hiya liabrighton and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
16-07-18, 13:58
Good morning liabrighton.

I would guess it is quite lovely of the southern coast of the island. Welcome to NMP, I hope you can find the helps you need here. Also I'm happy to see your willingness to help others, as well as, yourself. Sometimes our shared illness makes us focus so much on ourselves we loss sight of the need to encourage others. So Welcome, liabrighton and best to you on this journey.