PDA

View Full Version : Painful groin lymph node

ShaunRyder
07-07-18, 14:41
Well sadly I am back after so many good months of my HA not affecting me, here I am!

It started today when I got home and when walking around my house both sides of my groins felt sore/tight, yesterday morning i done a high intensity workout and one the of the exercises was squat jumps across the room and the evening I went for a run so I was putting it down to this. I felt around both groins but couldn't seem to feel anything just sore when I pushed, I stretched out and the soreness went but came back in my left groin so I started to poke and prod (Yes I know! :lac: ) and now I can feel a sore moveable lymph node. I am not sure if I brung it up or it is the lymph node causing the pain in my groins! Should I be worried?

Fishmanpa
07-07-18, 14:48
Should I be worried?

You already are aren't you? :shades: You've been there, done this Shaun. You know the deal by now :winks: Use the tools you've learned to put the dragon in his place (no poking and prodding or Dr Google). If in a couple of weeks or so it's still bothering you, then check it out.

Positive thoughts

ShaunRyder
07-07-18, 15:18
Thanks fismanpa! Managed to calm myself down and stop feeling them, I massaged my groins yesterday after my workouts and felt no lumps so the fact they have come up very suddenly I know indicates a slight infection or something like that. I think I'm more worried because both sides are sore!

ShaunRyder
08-07-18, 13:25
(no poking and prodding or Dr Google)

No poking and prodding really does work! Gone right down this morning with no pain! Just annoyed at myself for letting my HA get the better of me after doing so well for so long :lac:

Fishmanpa
08-07-18, 14:52
Don't be annoyed with yourself. You pulled yourself out and that's what matters! :yesyes:

Positive thoughts

ShaunRyder
12-07-18, 14:33
So I just had a quick question, could a hemorrhoid or a cut around that area cause the groin nodes to swell? I have noticed the last week or so bad stinging after going for a poop and twice this week my right groin node has got a little sore after stinging after the toilet. Could they be connected?

ShaunRyder
26-09-18, 15:39
Thought I would post on my older thread as I am just looking if anyone has had this or knows if it could be a cause for a swollen groin node.

So I never went to the doctors for this as it went down, last month it came back up and I also soreness around the anus area and blood when pooping, they both went at the same time, now today it has come up again and the soreness is back when I go to the toilet, could a cut or pile bring a groin node? It says on google ( yes i know ) that they are not connected, but just wandered if anyone has had this or knows if it could be that? Do not really want to have to doctors unless I have to.