PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack? Neurological??

HullSimplibus
07-07-18, 22:41
Today, I went out to the beach with my parents, and we was all having a great time together.

But then all the sudden after getting out of the sea, I felt sick/nauseous all the sudden, as if I was about to vomit, then I saw flashing lights everywhere, everything was so bright and vibrant. Though it subsided after I layed down.

I have been worrying about my eyes lately too, so I am not sure if it was a panic attack linked to that, or if it was a migraine that was more severe than what I usually get, or what, and it has been plaguing my mind ever since it happened. I had a headache and weakness down one side of my body afterwards too..I am stuck with this and don't know what to do.

kay1218
07-07-18, 23:16
I am absolutely not a doctor but to me it sounds like maybe all the motion of the waves made you nauseous and then maybe your anxiety made the rest happen... also maybe some dehydration played a part? Just my opinion of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
07-07-18, 23:30
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239