PDA

View Full Version : Bad panic attack/chest pain

Ray77
07-07-18, 23:45
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I had my first panic attack about 2 weeks ago, it woke me up and it was viscous. I went to the ER, they did an EKG with blood work and an X-ray. All was good, even though my chest pain was still present and my left arm was very numb. I went home and had a battle of fatigue to go with it, but in general felt terrible. The chest pain was a shooting kind of pain that was on one side of my heart one day, and it would seem to relocate to the other side for some reason and back again. I've also been a bit nauseous, and my shoulders felt heavy. I waited a few days but the chest pain and arm numbness didn't subside, so back to the ER. This time they did EKG, and a coronary CAT scan and more blood work, everything came back clean and they said my calcium score was actually a 0 which is as good as it gets. I had an ECHO stress test a couple years ago, but lining up a new one just to cover all bases. I haven't really tried anything strenuous since all this started, but my chest pain seems to happen for no apparent reason, I can just be standing still. I sleep pretty good without issues and generally feel ok in the mornings, I seem to feel worse end of day. To sum up, this sucks.

venusbluejeans
07-07-18, 23:53
Hiya Ray77 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: