PDA

View Full Version : Boil/Abscess in groin! Scared of MRSA/Sepsis :(

elle95
08-07-18, 02:55
Hi guys, around two weeks I realized my pube was a bit swollen so I assumed it was one of those foruncles one ussually gets when they shave so I pinch it and a bit of pus and then lots of blood came out. I of course freaked out and waited day after day it became more swollen and painful I've never had anything like that, I couldn't even move or walk without it hurting. Ok so last monday a week after I first burst it, it then burst by itself and my underwear was covered in pus (sorry for that tmi) so I got up and went to clean it with alcohol and put a band, I took ampicilin and kept cleaning the small hole. The boil is smaller and doesn't seem to have much pus left BUT I'm shooting pains all over my body lile sharp or throbbing pains and Im also getting them where the boil is and that is freaking me out and making me think it is spreading all over my body. I don't have a fever, headache, malaisse etc but I do feel very anxious and yeah I googled and everything is just too scary. I haven't gone to a doctor cause I dont want to be checked down there since I also ha e social anxiety and since I suffer from HA my family is fed up with me going to the doctors and I'm not comfortable telling them I want to go to a doctor. I took ampicllin for 4 days and then I stopped taking them two days ago. Anyone else here has had MRSA, how was the treatment?? Is it really that dangerous? I'm so scared I'm checking my pulse, temperature and whole skin right now looking for aigns of sepsis :(