PDA

View Full Version : my girlfriend and I broke up

jitterbug
30-07-07, 21:41
Hey everyone, long time no chat, Been away.
Sorry Whenever I write a post its never happy and im sorry I dont often give kind words to Other people who use this site.
Well as the title says, we broke up. yesterday. I cant stop crying, just when I think its stopped im in floods of tears once again.Mum thinks I have a cold and holiday blues because Im so snappy and evidabtly we are arguing even more right now. I cant tell her how I feel or what has happened because she doesnt knwo Im gay or that I was in a relationship for the past 4 months. This makes me feel even more alone.

to cut a long story short, shes fallen for her best friend but still claims to love me as well. Her best friend lives millions of miles away so I suppose im more convienint.. she said " think we should go on a break."She says she still loves me and wants us to get back and I still very much love her still too but I cant go back.I'd just be too paranoid and jealous about her best friend. And as I already feel im more a convienince rather than anything ...yeah. So why do I feel so upset, if Ive made my mind up about not getting back together? I feel like such a bitch i just dont know what to do. We are going to stay in touch but arrrrgh somone please make the crying stop!

groovygranny
30-07-07, 21:54
Jitterbug!

No worries - at least you've said hi !!:)

Glad to see you back - where've you been? You don't have to answer that if you think I'm being too nosey lol !!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

kazzie
30-07-07, 22:20
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Jitter

Luv Kaz x x x

groovygranny
30-07-07, 22:26
ooh, Jitterbug,

You must have added to your post after I replied -

I'm so sorry love :hugs:

Don't know how to make the crying stop - but it's better out than in eh?

Thinking of you :flowers:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

manmoor
31-07-07, 07:36
:hugs: JIT :hugs: xxx

Piglet
31-07-07, 11:09
Crying is part of the healing process and whether we choose to end a relationship, or the choice is the other persons it's still painful - BUT IT DOES NOT LAST FOREVER!!!:yesyes:

Have a damn good cry hun and then try and distract yourself with whatever interests you have and with other friends.

Love Piglet :flowers:

Lindalou64
31-07-07, 14:34
Hey Jit,
Sorry Your So Down,hope You Get Back On Ya Feet Again Soon And Can Smile.......best To Ya.....linda X

Lozzie
31-07-07, 15:12
Hi Jitter :flowers:

First of all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Im sorry your going through a tough time at the moment hunny but it will get better, although it probably doesnt seem it now it will in time.

I can understand that you can't talk to your mum as she doesn't know about it and you havent told her your gay. I am bi and none of my family know, not because I am ashamed just because it is my choice and I dont think it makes a difference if i was to tell them really. It is your choice when you tell them at the end of the day, so only do it when you feel ready and comfortable.
I do understand this is a hard time you are going through, and like others have said it is good to have a good cry!! :hugs: :hugs:
If you need someone to talk to feel free to pm me anytime :)
Take care and look after yourself :hugs: :hugs:

Laura xxxxx:flowers:

Pink Princess
31-07-07, 17:15
hey sis - i know it is hurting you but it wioll get better - you will move on xxxx

always here if there is anything i can do xxx

take kare - keep chin up xxxxxxxx

love minnie xxxxxxxxxxx

jitterbug
01-08-07, 00:04
thanks for all the kiond replies everyone, muchly appreciated xxx

Southern_Belle
01-08-07, 00:06
Hi Jitter,

I'm sorry you are in so much pain now. It is always difficult to end a relationship and probably even more so when you can't share that pain with anyone you are close with. Is there anyone you can talk with about this? A friend perhaps? If not, know that we care and I know the saying is quite old but time does heal the pain. Hoping you feel better soon.

:hugs:,

Laura