PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to think.. I’ll try to explain

kay1218
08-07-18, 06:31
I feel like trying to remember anything right now is a struggle, even events from yesterday are hard for me to recall without thinking hard and even when i do remember it doesn’t feel like i actually remember them i just feel like i know that they happened if that makes any sense...
I’m sure it’s just my brain needing some rest because I’ve been so anxious and panicked the last couple weeks...
that being said i can’t help but wonder if something more serious is to blame... Am i developing a more serious mental illness than anxiety?? Brain tumor or stroke??
I’m 19 so the likelyhood of something being seriously wrong is low and I’m aware of that but i also can not convince myself to entirely rule these things out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:31 ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 ----------

I feel like trying to remember anything right now is a struggle, even events from yesterday are hard for me to recall without thinking hard and even when i do remember it doesn’t feel like i actually remember them i just feel like i know that they happened if that makes any sense...
I’m sure it’s just my brain needing some rest because I’ve been so anxious and panicked the last couple weeks...
that being said i can’t help but wonder if something more serious is to blame... Am i developing a more serious mental illness than anxiety?? Brain tumor or stroke??
I’m 19 so the likelyhood of something being seriously wrong is low and I’m aware of that but i also can not convince myself to entirely rule these things out...

I also want to add that even my memories of early today are vague... i hope all of this has a normal anxiety related reason.