PDA

View Full Version : EXAM RESULTS FOR PROMOTION

sal
22-12-04, 16:42
As most of you will know i took an exam about three months ago which was to qualify you to apply for Senior Officers the first stage.

Well the results were supposed to be out on Friday but we were told we would not be getting them until after the New Year. Well i am off work on rest day and my mate rang to say the results had come out and she had failed. So i had to ring my governor to get the results. He couldnt find my results so had to go to personnel to sort out where mine were. So i had to wait 2 hours, i was like a trembling reck, luckily a mate called round so that distracted me.

Well he eventually rang and told me i had failed miserably, then started laughing and I HAVE PASSED!!!! I was so happy i couldnt believe it. Still on cloud nine and really pleased with myself. Only problem is because i got so excited it went into a panic attack. So just shows how bad news can make you panic but also good new sometimes can be too much for us to take in.

Still cant believe it.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

nomorepanic
22-12-04, 16:50
Well done Sal!!! [^]

Great news about the results - you did so well.

Sorry about the panic attack - you probably got over-excited and hyperventilated, hope you are ok now [?]

Bet that news has cheered you up for Xmas though [Yeah!]
xx

Nicola

Karen
22-12-04, 16:57
That's great news Sal. Well done!

I hope you're ok after the panic attack.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

kate
22-12-04, 17:11
Well Done, Sal!

So pleased for you!

Love Kate xx

Meg
22-12-04, 18:36
Thats great news Sal..

Many congratulations.

I'm so pleased you have some good news to dwell on over the holiday period .

You've had a few rough patches recently and I hope this will give you some lift and a confidence boost.

Love
Meg

jill
22-12-04, 18:44
Congratulations Sal. WELL DONE:D

Hope you are feeling better after the PA.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

pips
22-12-04, 18:57
A BIG HUGE MASSIVE WELL DONE TO YOU MATE!!!! YIPEEEE!

I knew you could do it!! Give yourself a big pat on the back!Hope you feel better now hun.

Take Care,

Loadsa Love

PIP'S XX XX

Rennie1989
22-12-04, 19:05
WELL DONE SAL

i knew you could do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

want me to open a bottle of bubly, lol

Scooter Girl

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW

sal
22-12-04, 22:05
Thanks for al your wel wishes. I am still over the moon and cant believe it. Anxious still but only through the good news

Achieved something i never thought i cud so 2day my life has changed for the better, but i need to accept that. After all the **** i have been thru i honestly didnt believe i could do it but even when i did i went into panic. I am happy but still in shock and feel anxious that i could do that.

Had lots of calls wishing me the best and telling me to get thru JSAC and what jobs shud go 4 feel a bit overwhelmed.

Gutted for Shaz as thought she would get through, dont know what to say to make her feel better so yet again feel like a failure. She deserved to pass and i wish we could be celebrating together.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

andrew
23-12-04, 01:36
well done sal, hopefully you'll be able to use it to resolve that new shift pattern, as well as more money lol .. tc andrew

bubbles
23-12-04, 03:45
Well done, Sal.
You deserve some good news for a change!
As Andrew said, perhaps it will give you more"elbow" with the new hours, ---or in looking for work in a different place.

Hope you feel better after the panic---& tomorrow you can really enjoy your achievement.

Linda. xx

lainey
23-12-04, 09:54
Well done Sal

You deserve it!

Love Elaine x

Rennie1989
23-12-04, 21:31
sal

tell her that she tried her very best and that is all you can do!

well done again!!!

Scooter Girl

sal
24-12-04, 00:55
Thank you for all your support and wishing me well.

Got my certificate today so i actually believe it now.

I am still so pleased and cant believe how much this can change my direction. Only 9 out of 30 passed as i found out today, i know not easy on those that failed but i am still over the moon.

Did a 13 hour shift today and although felt ok and happy, was working with B and she came up to my landing and nodded that she wanted to see me, and as paranoid as i am i wondered what i had done wrong. She showed me email to do with all this **** and i ended up in tears. Great support i wasnt but couldnt believe how shallow people are.

Hate seeing her upset and i let it get to me. So she ended up supporting me when she needed a friend.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

sal
24-12-04, 13:55
Still feeling anxious today, but keep looking at my certificate to remind myself that i did it.

I am going over to Barbaras later and we did have a good chat last night and i thought about a few things she said and i am going to try and put them into practice.

Not too stressed about working tomorrow as only there from 8 until 12.30 so not a bad shift. I am working in the Seg Unit where the bad boys are so i hope they behave themselves for at least 1 day of the year Ha ha

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

pips
24-12-04, 14:30
Hi Sal Hun,

Merry Christmas mate and i hope work goes well for you tommorow! Well done again hun you have worked hard for this!

Take care

Love and Hugs

Pip's XX XX