PDA

View Full Version : Strong pulse in stomach above belly botton slightly to the left help [emoji20]

xastropadro31
10-07-18, 00:53
I’ve been feeling a strong pulse above my bellybutton slightly to the left I only feel it strong when I push down my stomach does feel hardish no “bulge” tho I had a ct scan and heart echo 3 months ago. My anxiety is through roof rn !!!! Help :(((

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
10-07-18, 01:00
We all have major abdominal arteries that just so happen to be where you're describing :winks:

Positive thoughts

xastropadro31
10-07-18, 01:08
We all have major abdominal arteries that just so happen to be where you're describing :winks:

Positive thoughts

Ok thanks. have this happened to you ?

Fishmanpa
10-07-18, 01:15
Ok thanks. have this happened to you?

I'm not a sufferer so no, I never have the urge to self examine myself and all the things that most here feel, see or experience wouldn't phase me in the least :shrug:

Are you doing anything currently to help with your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

xastropadro31
10-07-18, 01:18
I'm not a sufferer so no, I never have the urge to self examine myself and all the things that most here feel, see or experience wouldn't phase me in the least :shrug:

Are you doing anything currently to help with your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Not really my anxiety more physical then mental

Fishmanpa
10-07-18, 01:25
Not really my anxiety more physical then mental

I've come to learn that anxiety is both physical and mental. The mind and body are very closely intertwined. Read the articles here and learn why you're feeling that way you are. Download the FREE CBT (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211324) course and try some self help and of course real life professional help is always recommended.

Positive thoughts

xastropadro31
10-07-18, 01:28
I've come to learn that anxiety is both physical and mental. The mind and body are very closely intertwined. Read the articles here and learn why you're feeling that way you are. Download the FREE CBT (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211324) course and try some self help and of course real life professional help is always recommended.

Positive thoughts