PDA

View Full Version : Left breast pain, terrified 19yo

Rose113
10-07-18, 19:31
Hi, for the past 9 months I’ve had various different pains in my left breast. It started off as a bruised feeling under my left breast sort of along my rib, during a very anxious time. it then moved up into my actual breast. Sometimes it’s there and sometimes it isn’t. Now I keep getting random stabbing pains sometimes going from my armpit to my nipple and sometimes just underneath my breast. I’m 19 and I have scoliosis, so my whole ribcage is twisted round and sticks out more on the left side, I don’t know if it could be related to that. I’ve been worri d and tense non stop for the past 9 months. I’m too scared to go to the doctor, I’m not asking anybody here to diagnose me but is there any way this could just be anxiety and/or scoliosis related? Please nobody tell me that it could be the obvious thing, I’ve thought about that non stop anyway :( I feel like I can’t take any more of the worrying it’s been going on for so long and it’s so intense, sometimes I’m convinced my breast feels ‘full’ even though when I calm down a bit I don’t have the same feeling. I feel so alone and like nobody else ever gets this so I’m convinced I’m dying, is there ANY way anxiety could be causing any of this?

MRS STRESS ED
10-07-18, 19:46
Anxiety can minic illness your mind is so powerful it can convince you anything,it can really be scary you need to get it checked l know you're scared but really ask yourself your very young to get something like breast cancer not impossible but extremely rare, im sure you're going to be okay l get sharp pains on and off probably most women do just remember anxiety is a bitch try and take control back by facing it face on good luck xx