PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and stress

Brandi
10-07-18, 19:44
About two and a half months ago I started with having palpitations, I don't understand them I am 46 years old maybe it's premenopause I know I'm very emotional a lot of stress and anxiety. The last two-and-a-half years I've been off the hook with it I do not take medications. June 1st this year my best friend my mommy died so that has added to it. I've had EKGs done they say they're normal 24-hour Holter monitor they say it's normal. Only 58 palpitations they monitored it wasn't even the ones I wrote down they said weren't palpitations so I'm confused. Sometimes I swear my upper stomach palpitates all the time it feels tight and weird. I feel like sometimes my doctor just does not listen to me I have to carry my mom's Legacy on and this crap is just freaking me out I do not get it I'm trying magnesium now I just don't know what to do. Does anybody have any suggestions it would really help missing my mom has been really hard and I understand that could be one of the reasons I'm palpitating a lot and yes I really pay attention to my heart I try not to but I do and when I'm really paying attention to it it tends to palpitating a lot. Thank you guys

MRS STRESS ED
10-07-18, 21:56
heart palpitations are very common with anxiety also peri-menopause,l can totally relate to your situation l lost my best friend last year and my dad my anxiety has gone sky high my symptoms are heart palpitations dizziness so on, the heartbreak you are going through its not surprising your feeling like you are and as you no focusing on it will reinforce your anxiety about your heart wishing you well try some relaxation and positive thoughts xx