PDA

View Full Version : Ugh Armpits!

lblove
12-07-18, 13:50
So off and on for the past 3-4 years I’ve had a tender area in my left armpit. I am 35 F, 2 small kids. It seems to come and go so I haven’t been to the doctor about. I feel like I used to feel something there like a lump but not 100% sure. Like I said it doesn’t hurt per se but it’s just an awareness it is there. I do workout a lot and have for several years so I am not sure if it is related to that. I feel like my muscles are bigger on that side as it’s my dominant side. It doesn’t seem like it’s any different then a few years ago so nothing seems to be growing or getting bigger it’s just more of annoyance and awareness. Anyone have this? I’ve googled myself in to a tizzy and am scared to go to the doctor for free of the c word. Could a lymph node be so reactive to do this off and on for this log of a time?

hopeful1
12-07-18, 14:18
I don't know the answer to you question regarding nodes, but I do know that googling symptoms is not the way ahead. Mention it to your GP, they are the only ones who can really reassure you. Make that appointment and stop worrying. 3 years is a long time to worry about one thing. Good luck.