PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS

Rennie1989
22-12-04, 19:02
some of you may know that i had my phone stollen but for those who didnt know it got stollen whilst i was in a pe lesson, around mid november

i got a phone call fropm the police yesterday and the police woman said that the person who stole it admitted that they did it and IT (i wont mention anything about the thief) spent a whole day in prison, and it gets better, ITs got one last warning so if IT does it again IT will go to court, also we have to write a letter to ITs foster parent for conpensation

good news of what!!!

Scooter Girl

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW

nomorepanic
22-12-04, 19:22
Great news Jade

At least they caught them eh?

Do you get the phone back or a new one?

Nicola

Rennie1989
22-12-04, 21:16
there is no chance that im gonna get the phone back but my mum will write a letter to my RE teacher (she is usually involved in similar issues like mine) to give to ITS foster parent for conpensation

wish i could get my phone back :(

Scooter Girl

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW

vernon
23-12-04, 11:14
Hi Jade, Sorry to hear about your phone. My 20 year old daughter got mugged last year, they got them and one got 12 months prison and a lot for her to go through attending courts etc. but she never got nothing back either. It seems so wrong that these people arnt made to pay back what they steal?. TC and Merry Christmas to u and all your family. Vernon

Rennie1989
23-12-04, 21:23
ow no!!!

can you contact the mugger? if so you should get him/her to conpensate, or get the bill to help

Scooter Girl