PDA

View Full Version : CBT4Panic offline book downloads

robinhall
14-07-18, 11:17
Hi everyone

Not sure if anyone looks at CBT4Panic anymore - I get zero feedback so I have no idea

Anyway - just letting anyone who is interested know that if they sign up for the programme on Udemy.com (totally free) they will be able to download the books for easier viewing offline

https://www.udemy.com/cbt4panic-cure-panic-anxiety-attacks-fast/

If anyone has any ideas on how to let people (outside NMP) know the site exists that would be much appreciated :-)

KK77
14-07-18, 12:24
I thought you knew how much traffic your site gets, Robin?

I think it's time to mobilise the BUMP Gang on the boards again :shades:

Fishmanpa
14-07-18, 15:16
I have your link in my signature and C&P your workbooks link constantly. I know some downloaded the books but sadly, many seem to be complacent with taking the steps toward healing. I equate it to a co-dependant relationship. It's much easier to come here and get a fix of reassurance than put in the hard work toward healing. There are also many that for all intents and purposes are beyond self help and need real life intervention and professional help.

I personally used the books when I was going through some depression after my cancer and my therapist was all for it. Some of those techniques I use to this day as they apply to everyday life situations (work, relationships etc.).

All we can do is try to help. It's up to the sufferer to take the steps.

Positive thoughts

jray23
14-07-18, 15:39
I looked at the website a few times during some of my tougher moments. I had seen it from here. Very good stuff. It wasn't much new to me as I see a therapist and we do CBT among other things but it was a good reminder of the concepts and the drawings are so great! Highly recommend it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

robinhall
14-07-18, 22:00
Thanks everyone

KK77 - I was referring to feedback - people do visit the site but very little feedback - even on nomorepanic - there were more discussions when I charged for it :-)

but thats ok - hopefully it's quietly helping some people

I DO appreciate the few people that have tried their best to spread the word - thank you :-)

JennyMac
07-09-18, 20:14
I’ve just enrolled! Had the worst panic attacks last night which lasted hours through the night and something like this is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Thank you

Lilliput
11-09-18, 17:10
It's been quietly helping me :yesyes:

I have been conversing with a therapist regularly but having the workbooks to go back to whenever I want is extremely helpful.

I love the cartoons, the bullet-point style. The videobooks are great too.

Not sure how to spread the word further afield, though, apart from personal recommendation if I meet anyone else who is dealing with anxiety.