PDA

View Full Version : Slightly bleeding/pain between periods

SarahNah
14-07-18, 22:19
So, I tend to get my period at the same time every month. In the last few months I've started to noitce more that nearly half way between my periods I get a few pains of mucus (it can be clear or yellowish) sometimes with tints of blood in it. I also get pain more-so on the left side of my body. Down towards my ovary.

I don't know how long this has been going on for since it's only the last few months I really focus on everything. Of course my mind I'd jumping to something being sinister. I don't get much comfort in the fact I did have a ct can in a few months back. I don't think my pelvis/ovary area was included. I'm still getting my period like normal and I'm 22. I'm trying to be reasonable and stuff but my mind is thinking over time about this of course. Like it can't be the start and the end of the cycle of something :unsure:. It has to be something serious. Like always

Elen
15-07-18, 20:22
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen