PDA

View Full Version : Any social anxiety sufferers want to chat?

Keep going
31-07-07, 18:31
Hi i'm Stuart suffering from social anxiety and depression. Love to talk to people other anxiety sufferers. Please email for msn or just to email.

Stuart:)

Keep going
17-08-07, 21:55
I'll take that as a no then.

Stuart:weep:

nomorepanic
17-08-07, 21:59
Stu - sometimes people like to get to know others in chat etc first so don't be disheartened.

Maybe they prefer to chat on the forum.

I personally don't add people to MSN or I would never get to bed lol.

CarpeDiem
18-08-07, 10:57
:) Hi Stuart :)

Definitely don't be disheartened by the lack of response - You did appeal for people with social anxiety afterall !!! May we're all just to anxious to instigate being social !!! :winks:

I also never give out my msn to people I don't know (I would advise you to be equally cautious at first) Simply because you never truly know who you're talking to. Make an effort to go into chat - Its the best place to meet people on here although once you've read a few entries on the forum, you're bound to find one or two things that you want to reply to as well.

Feel free to PM me, I have social anxiety too so can probably relate. See you around,
Take care, CarpeDiem
xxxxxx

CarpeDiem
18-08-07, 11:00
How Funny ! I've just seem that you have 85 posts so must be more than familiar with the forum already ! I assume you've also been in chat before, so ignore my useless advice!!! :blush:
The offer of support is still there though! :D

CarpeDiem
xxxxxx

Keep going
18-08-07, 14:37
Stu - sometimes people like to get to know others in chat etc first so don't be disheartened.

Maybe they prefer to chat on the forum.

I personally don't add people to MSN or I would never get to bed lol.

Hi Nicola, yeah i tried chat before. Everybody said hello etc, but i found it a bit fast paced. I find on msn i can go at my own pace. Also i can see who i'm talking to, its less anonymous.

Stu:)

boogie-woogie
22-10-07, 18:42
hi stu, i have social anxiety as well so if u wanna chat just pm me!:)

Social Phobe
27-11-07, 20:25
I have social anxiety too, so if anyone would like to chat just PM me and we can swap emails/msn addresses.