PDA

View Full Version : Masterbation? Please click & read

Ih44t3ocd
15-07-18, 21:49
I don’t even know what to name this because it’s such a odd situation, but today I remembered of this time a year ago where my friend fell asleep and I went and masterbated in their bathroom, I wasn’t horny because of them tbh we smoked some weed and weed makes me extremely aroused. I told my girlfriend about it today and she didn’t care at all lol but I’m scared I had fantasized about this friend as a had before and it’s very possible that I did and I can kinda remember it but it was just so long ago & I don’t think it’s a false memory as I can usually tell . I obviously don’t want to tell my girlfriend about my sexual fantasies but I’m scared I did something wrong and I feel guilty. I didn’t do anything with the friend as I don’t have any sexual attraction nor want to cheat or leave my girlfriend but I feel guilty because I feel like it was kinda cheating? Since I was fantasizing about them being in the same house as them masterbating. Please help.

Ih44t3ocd
16-07-18, 14:21
Anybody? Should I just forget about because she knows I masterbated in the house?

Roseessa
16-07-18, 17:56
You didnt cheat.
Everyone has fantasies.

GiantMogwai
16-07-18, 19:36
You've done nothing wrong this far. Nothing at all. Just be careful not to cross any lines of actually something more real happening with your friend. That's where your spider senses should start tingling, and tell you "no", regardless of weed or alcohol. Just an opinion. Take it easy. :shades:

jray23
16-07-18, 19:47
I'd venture to say 99% of people have had fantasies about and even masturbated thinking about a friend, coworker, or someone in their lives besides their mate.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ih44t3ocd
16-07-18, 20:01
Thank you all for your responses, I feel so guilty and like I basically cheated because we were in the same house together when this happened and I’ve honestly been freaking out about it and crying for at least a day now. This whole situation was just brushed off as nothing when it happened because it was before I grew ill with ocd but now I just can’t stop thinking that me being in the same house as them fantasizing just crossed some boundary and that I did something terrible, to be honest I can’t even remember if I even fantasized about them but I can remmeber it kinda??? I don’t really know I’m so mind ****ed it feels, But I just feel so guilty. I feel the need to confess but I’m so embarrassed and don’t want to because I don’t want my girlfriend to think I actually sexually want this person (yuck). I don’t know what to do. Should I just move on from it? I initially felt guilty for the master bating part in their house so I told my girlfriend and she just thought it was funny and then it popped into my head “what if I was thinking about them you have before” and I honestly can’t remember if I did or not but I felt like I remembered it and feel like I do but I don’t know I really don’t but I know it’s a possibility and it’s just eatin me alive for some reason as bizarre and stupid as this is.

GiantMogwai
16-07-18, 21:43
No need to go into the details with your girlfriend. You smoked weed, got horny, had a ****. Seriously don't worry about it.

Do you confess to your girlfriend about any girl you see in a day who you find attractive? You might be doing that 20 times a day if you did. Don't bother.

If this crossed a line with your own personal ethics I respect that. Fine, then don't do it again in that way at your friend's house.

Think of someone else or just don't do it, but please don't beat yourself up about it having happened or even if it happens again.

May make you feel uncomfortable but it is not crossing a line that needs confession.

Personally, if I did this I would feel uncomfortable for weeks, I would not tell my girlfriend, but I would not let it happen again. After a few weeks it would start to bother me less.