PDA

View Full Version : Terrified i might have appendicitis

lyben
16-07-18, 16:52
I believe a couple of days ago i started to feel this uncomfortable sensation in my lower stomach. It feels as though I am bloated and need to go to the bathroom but i know i don't. It comes and goes and it isn't painful as such but sometimes i feel a sort of pinching and it is happening in my left and in my back too but primarily in my lower right stomach which is why I am so worried. My brother had appendicitis last year and it terrified me seeing him go through that. I am probably being silly. I don't have any of the other symptoms that he had. He was in so much pain that he could barely walk, didn't feel like eating and was physically sick. It also hurt to touch his stomach. I don't have those and when I try to touch my stomach it seems fine but I walked a little earlier and perhaps it was a coincidence but the pain begun a little. It's managable and its not so much a pain as it is a bit of a nuisance. I was feeling lightheaded earlier and still am a bit but that usually happens with my anemia and i think i just stood up too quickly. I told my friend about it all and she said it might be iron deficiency anemia related since we both have it and she apparently had similar pains to me. I just am so scared that the pain will get worse and it is appendicitis. I really don't want to worry my mum and put her through what she had to go through with my brother again and she worries so much, i don't want her to be sad. I don't want to get it checked, especially since im scared of hospitals and don't want to be a general nuisance, unless it starts to actually properly hurt. I'm rambling at this point but, i just want some kind of reassurance things will be alright because at this point i can't think of anything else and i am freaking out.

kay1218
16-07-18, 16:54
If you jump, and it’s excruciating pain, it could be your appendix. Try that. Even at the emergency room to check if it was my appendix they hit the bottom of my foot.. same concept. Idk why it works i just know it does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lyben
16-07-18, 16:59
If you jump, and it’s excruciating pain, it could be your appendix. Try that. Even at the emergency room to check if it was my appendix they hit the bottom of my foot.. same concept. Idk why it works i just know it does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tried both of those and i feel the same. No sudden awful pain. I also saw someone suggesting i try and bring my knees up to my chest and see if that causes pain and it doesn't.