PDA

View Full Version : new and desperate

nellie
31-07-07, 21:47
hello need help slowly going mad suffered with an ocd for 20 years and want it to stop.strees is my trigger need some one to talk to who understads

CarpeDiem
31-07-07, 22:50
:) Hi Nellie :)

Sorry to hear you're struggling with OCD. I think you've come to the right place though - I've only been on a few times & have already spoken to loads of people who have offered their support & encouragement.
:bighug1:
I'm still struggling myself right now so I'm probably not the help you're looking for but would definitely like to offer my support. Chin up - You'll be amazed at the help you can get on this site & all from the comfort of your own home!
Take care, CarpeDiem xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
31-07-07, 23:48
Hi Nellie,

Welcome to NMP. You have come to the right place. Many here will understand how you feel. I myself suffer from OCD. You will get alot of support here.

Laura :)

groovygranny
01-08-07, 00:56
Hello nellie:welcome:to you!

We all help and support one another here - so you'll get plenty of help and support.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

manmoor
01-08-07, 01:56
Hi Nellie,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Nibbles
01-08-07, 17:55
Hi Nellie and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Have you considered posting in the Pen Pals forum and we also have a chat room which is open 24/7.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
01-08-07, 19:59
Hi Nellie

:welcome:

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
01-08-07, 20:14
Hi Nellie,
Welcome Im Sure You Will Find Lots Of Support And Info On Ocd...wish Ya The Best.......linda

Pink Princess
07-08-07, 13:49
hey welcome to the site xxx hope you find the support your looking for and make many friends along the way xxxx

http://www.neopianlights.com/New%20Page%202_files/Welcome-Sign1.jpg

love minnie xxxxxxxxxx

LINDAJOY
31-08-08, 17:12
hi nellie,
you can always pm me anytine
tale care linda x x x

milly jones
01-09-08, 21:29
A wonderfully warm NMP welcome to you

Milly xxxx :hugs: