PDA

View Full Version : Tetanus fear after bit of glass went in foot

ShaunRyder
17-07-18, 00:42
Really did not want to post yet again (twice in a week) after being away from the forums for so long but I have had a bad HA relapse come on the last few weeks.

A couple of hours ago I noticed a sting on the bottom of my foot when I looked I noticed something digging in my skin, it is pretty much what you call a 'splinter' it was not in far and I managed to get it out with a tiny needle when I got it out it was a tiny bit of glass must of got it from either my garden or my kitchen, I washed it with warm water and soap, I put some white vinegar on it and put on an antiseptic cream. The fact it did not bleed has me worried though! It is not deep at all and can barely see a cut or wound just a bit of skin peeled up when I used the needle. Should I get a tetanus jab?

Fishmanpa
17-07-18, 01:07
I have had a bad HA relapse come on the last few weeks.

Drag... it's pretty obvious :weep: The dragon is breathing some fire for sure. You did it before, you can do it again. Fight him off!

Positive thoughts

swajj
17-07-18, 01:28
A dog bit my hand. It was deep and I got a tetanus shot. I have stepped on broken glass several times and a splinter of it has ended up in my foot, which I have removed with a needle. You don’t get a tetanus shot for that.