PDA

View Full Version : Clearing throat a million times a day

meant2live
18-07-18, 04:09
Hello,

Well, here’s my new anxiety symptom. I’ve been having throat tightness. I can’t say that I haven’t had this before, but this has been going on for a few weeks.

I was having some random acid reflux a few weeks ago and had an awful lump feeling in my throat. I also regularly have terrible post-nasal drip, so that just adds to the confusion.

The feeling I have in my throat at this moment is almost like I have glue running down my throat and then building up in one spot. It’s also very dry. I keep drinking water and clearning my throat constantly.

I’m not sure if it was caused by the acid reflux or not, but I found out that I’m expecting :yahoo:and I’m wondering if the reflux was a symptom of that. I know it typically comes later in pregnancy, but I had odd symptoms for my first.

Also, I’m supposed to have a sleep study done due to my waking up gasping occasionally. I am very anxious about that.

If you read this far, thank you.

AMomentofClarity
19-07-18, 19:51
Sounds like very typical post nasal drip. Could be anything...reflux, allergies, minor infection, irritation, et, etc. it’s very common and probably not anything to worry about.

meant2live
22-07-18, 23:05
It’s just such a frustrating feeling because it makes me more and more anxious, which, in turn, makes my throat feel even tighter.

Thank you for responding.