PDA

View Full Version : Can't take this anymore, digestive issues convinced im dying

Jotia
18-07-18, 22:32
(tmi warning) So this all started last week. I was feeling sick last week and kept getting bloated, it was particularly bad Wednesday night when I thought something was seriously wrong because I felt like I was going to be sick. I was having runny stool at the same time (I go through times where it is runny so didn't think anything of it). I was also get pains in my stomach and switching from thinking there was something wrong with my liver, spleen and pancreas. By friday i was feeling pretty much back to normal, but then I went to the toilet and there was tiny white bits in my stool. Started freaking out about worms but decided to wait till the next day as it could be something I ate. However then I didn't go for the next 3 days. Then that brings me to yesterday, I drank a load of water a managed to get out a hard stool, then 3 hours later some soft pebbles. I checked the stool and saw one single white dot when I looked closely was still worried about worms but not so much. Thought this was the end of it but today I can't go again. I manged to get one pebble out and after looking closer saw another white bit.

so now im freaking out thinking I have a severe case of worms and they are doing serous damage to my insides and that is why I can't go to the toilet. Convinced Im going to die. My mum keeps saying it isnt worms that im just constipated, so she wont get me worm treatment because she doesn't believe I have them. Im so scared. I just drank two bottles of water and still nothing.

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

Anyone? :/ I can’t talk to any family about this they just shout at me :(

AMomentofClarity
18-07-18, 22:34
Eat fiber, drink water, and don’t examine. That’s all you can really do. I think the likelihood of having worms is extremely slim to none to be honest.

Scass
18-07-18, 22:43
I think that the most common symptoms of worms is a really really itchy bum, and apparently they like to come out at night, so that’s when you might see one wriggling on loo paper.

In all honesty though, you are constipated, and most likely the white bits are toilet paper not worms.

You’ll be back to normal in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jotia
18-07-18, 22:58
I think that the most common symptoms of worms is a really really itchy bum, and apparently they like to come out at night, so that’s when you might see one wriggling on loo paper.

In all honesty though, you are constipated, and most likely the white bits are toilet paper not worms.

You’ll be back to normal in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had some itching but it only happened after I started freaking out about having them, then when I was starting to think it wasn’t worms it went away. However after trying to go to the toilet today it got really itchy again. Could this just be irritation from straining and wiping a lot? (I have been using wipes to “clean” down their to get Rid of eggs) as soon as I stoped freaking out and wiping it went.