PDA

View Full Version : can someone please help me?

AnonNeuro
18-07-18, 22:43
So long story short... i've been a severe hypochondriac for 6 years, and it just keeps getting worse and worse, ill have a few good weeks, and then i'll be right back to thoughts of me dying or something horribly wrong with me like an incurable disease. my next theory is that I will die on the 19th (Which is tomorrow). has anyone ever experienced thoughts like this? I've been feeling this way for about a month, and I am convinced I will die on the 19th. Someone help... because as it approaches my anxiety gets worse and worse, and I feel like I am going crazy.:weep:

MRS STRESS ED
18-07-18, 22:48
Sorry to hear how you're feeling anxiety is awful it can give us such horrible thoughts but please please try to remember it is just that, try and think differently instead of you might say im not and think what is the chances of it extremely unlikely its your mind its so powerful l have awful frightening thoughts l just try not to let them consume me if l did it would drive me mad change that thought that is the key good luck xx

AnonNeuro
18-07-18, 22:51
Sorry to hear how you're feeling anxiety is awful it can give us such horrible thoughts but please please try to remember it is just tgat, try and think differently instead of you might not say im not and think what is the chances of it extremely unlikely its your mind irs so powerful l have awful frightening thoughts l just try not to let them consume me if l did it would drive me mad change that thought that is the key good luck xx

Thank you for your response. I'm only 22 years old so it's ruining my early adult life. My anxiety has consumed me and pulled me deeper into depression and madness because I am a very deep thinking person anyway, so when anxiety got mixed up into it, my mind just went crazy. I'm not sure what to do anymore, I swore off prescriptions because I believe they caused me the anxiety to begin with. (I was misdiagnosed with ADHD as a child) and they gave me massive doses for my weight, which I believe then gave me anxiety which then lead to depression as well. Basically, I just want to be the kid I was again before the medicine. Before all this anxiety started running my life.

MRS STRESS ED
18-07-18, 22:58
have you ever tried cbt it can really help you should be living your life as you say, its so so sad that we put our lives on hold because of this debilitating condition

you have to stay strong believe you can beat this and it can l promise get better seek some professional help and keep talking to people that helps too wish you the best xx:hugs:

AnonNeuro
18-07-18, 23:49
have you ever tried cbt it can really help you should be living your life as you say, its so so sad that we put our lives on hold because of this debilitating condition

you have to stay strong believe you can beat this and it can l promise get better seek some professional help and keep talking to people that helps too wish you the best xx:hugs:

I wish I had the money to do so, but CBT where I live is expensive, and I don't have insurance. This spiral has gotten me no job, no friends, etc. at least I picked up college this summer, and i'm hoping to get a job soon so I can afford insurance to do these things. Thank you for your responses :hugs:

Fishmanpa
19-07-18, 00:25
I wish I had the money to do so, but CBT where I live is expensive, and I don't have insurance. This spiral has gotten me no job, no friends, etc. at least I picked up college this summer, and i'm hoping to get a job soon so I can afford insurance to do these things. Thank you for your responses :hugs:

There's a FREE CBT (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211324) course offered here. The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Positive thoughts