PDA

View Full Version : lung cacer

trish1955
01-08-07, 10:30
been haveing raly bad back ache its like constant dull ache at bottom of my back and i am tensing my self up so much the whole of back aches by end of the day only botherin me wen some one said u get alot of back pain ect wen u have lung cancer ave felt o ill an miserabe eer since i cant get the thought out of my head i dont no how to expain how i am feeling right now bye for now trish
xx

mirry
01-08-07, 10:42
oh trish, Ive never heard that it causes back pain before ?

My nan had Lung cancer and the first sympton she had was a sore chest/throat, she never once complained of back pain.

I think to put your mind at rest , phone NHS direct , they are fantastic at putting your mind at rest and if you are smoking STOP !

im sure your back pain is something like a pulled muscle ?

take care

trish1955
01-08-07, 10:49
i do smoke did pack in for 8yrs but do to a lot of things happenin in 2000 i started again wished i had,nt as for my back its not a pain just a constant ache and the more i think about it the more it aches thanks for yr reply u always seem to be here just wen i need u bye for now trish xx

nomorepanic
01-08-07, 23:20
Trish

Back pain is usually posture or a bad bed!

Never heard it related to lung cancer though

trish1955
02-08-07, 09:26
thanks for all yr replies and you have hit the nail on the head about the bed i so so need a new mattress mine as so many humps an bumps and it always first thing in a mrning when i ache the most any way thanks again feelin alot brighter about the whole thing bye for now trish :)

mkeeley
04-08-07, 18:06
I get the same thing sometimes, really do need to buy a new matresss!