PDA

View Full Version : Lustral-Just been prescribed

wombat
01-08-07, 19:39
Hello everyone,
I've just been prescribed Lustral and only been taking it a couple of days-50mgs.I've been having a few side effects which have been feeling tired but wide awake when i've been trying to get to sleep at the same time.
Started to feel a bit sick and feeling a bit spaced out.
I've been on that many over the years which have been Effexor 375mgs a day,Anafranil,Prozac,Propranolol,Promazine,Citalop ram.
I just hope that this one helps me because i'm really fed up at the moment with everything.All i want to do is to feel better without feeling like a zombie!
Has anybody been on Lustral and did it help you?
Thanks for taking the time to read.

Paddington
02-08-07, 12:34
hI Wombat:hugs: yes many years ago i was put on lustral..it gave me headaches ..just at the back of my head..but it did help hun..i was thinkin the other day..why didn't i stay on them???I cant remember:wacko: i got a pretty crap dr so maybe that is why :shrug: stick with it wombat:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

prism
02-08-07, 13:25
Hiya Wombat,
when anxiety and panic first got out of control a long time ago i was put on Lustral.
At the time i didn't think it made a difference but i managed to get out again.Iwas only on it for about 6 months and had no side effects from it at all.
Give it time it may be the one that works for you.

prism

mirry
02-08-07, 13:27
Good luck with it, sounds hopefull.