PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Tom_M
01-08-07, 22:45
Hello, and thank you for letting me join your message board.

Though I have suffered from panic attacks, acrophobia, OCD, and most other emotional problems in the past, now I'm mostly free from them - apart from a little bit of depression. My main reason for joining this message board is to make people aware that you can fully overcome an emotional problem. Two years ago I found it difficult to even go into our garden, now I can take my dog for a mile or two walk, everyday. Though Antidepressants helped me a lot. It was understanding why I felt the way I did, and what I could do to stop it.

Best Wishes,
Tom

SharonDerby
01-08-07, 22:53
Hi Tom
thank you for sharing your story with us :) it's always lovely to hear words of support and success, wish you all the best keep smiling

Sharon :)

groovygranny
01-08-07, 23:14
Hello Tom :welcome:to you!

Great news that you're conquering your demons and are offering to help others! Thank you!

If ever you feel the need for a little extra help and support too - you've come to the right place!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

manmoor
01-08-07, 23:47
Hi Tom,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Southern_Belle
02-08-07, 00:35
Hi Tom,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly like you do and will get great support.

Laura

Lindalou64
02-08-07, 01:30
Hi Tom
Welcome Im glad to hear your doing so well...wish ya the best.....Linda

trac67
02-08-07, 02:20
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Zanxiety
02-08-07, 15:50
A very big greetings to you Tom_M. I'm very pleased to here how you are progressing, and for still suffering from a bit of depression, you'll get lot's of support from many helpful members on the forum and chat room. I'd like to say thank you for joining just to give extra support to members on this site. It's no wonder this site is so kind and friendly.

Nibbles
02-08-07, 17:56
Hi Tom and :welcome:

I'm glad to hear things are going so well and hopefully you'll pick up some new tips while sharing yours.

Take care,

Mike

nomorepanic
02-08-07, 18:51
Tom

Hi and :welcome:

Lovely to see you here and know that you are doing so well.

Thanks for sharing.

Pink Princess
07-08-07, 13:51
welcome to the site xx
http://www.neopianlights.com/New%20Page%202_files/Welcome-Sign1.jpg
love minnie xxxx