PDA

View Full Version : Ever Feel Still All Over and Too Much Blood Flow?

looking4answers
02-08-07, 06:51
I know i just got through posting here but had to ask..

Has anyone else ever felt as though there skin was stiff and there was too much blood in their veins?

I feel that way alot when its hot here..Tonight I feel stiff all over and weird..My skin feels kind of odd just like there is something sticky all over it and the blood feels stuck in my veins

I look at my arms and legs and they look like they are full of blood like its going to burst. Is this normal for warm weather? I just feel so odd tonight
and stiff and breathless just so odd...

it worries me.. Suppose its anxiety back and with a vengance.. Please help?

traciec39
04-08-07, 00:29
hi honey

i get a odd feeling like im goin to explode every now and then too, i feel all puffed up and swollen.

hope its just panic...im sure it is

luv tracie xx

ro44
04-08-07, 00:59
I take really hot baths at night and I notice when I get out of the tub that my calves feel very stiff and tight. Does anybody else feel that way?

angiebaby
04-08-07, 23:16
I notice that in the hot, warm, weather my hands swell and so do my feet at times. Feel really hot and swollen and just full of blood, i believe this to be perfectly normal and i don't think that i am the only one to go through this. Hope not anyway, lol.
As for the really hot baths, i didn't think that we were supposed to have really hot baths? Anyway, i have had the tight calfes before, normal also i believe. Perhaps put some cold water in next time though eh? Lol.xx

Lindalou64
05-08-07, 14:22
Hi Michael....with The Heat We Have Been Having You Can Retain Fluids And Ya Skin Feel Tight....i Worked In The Heat Yesterday And Friday And My Face Will Not Cool Down I Wasnt In The Sun Just The Heat Uhhhhhhhhhggg........tried Ice... Cold Cloths Its Just There .......do You Drink Plenty Of Water And Cut Down On Ya Salt Intake???................wish Ya The Best.........linda