PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 4 - Lifestyle

Meg
29-12-04, 10:24
All comments welcome

sadie
02-02-05, 21:06
Meg,

This is an excellent CD especially for a new anxiety sufferer who doesnt have a clue what supplements to take or how too much caffine etc can cause anxiety. Overall, this CD is very good and helping you make the necessary changes to start to feel better.

Thanks Meg

sadie

Sue
06-02-05, 14:46
I agree with Sadie, its really useful to hear what we should cut out and even more helpful to know which supplements could help.

Sue

pips
06-02-05, 22:18
Yes i totally agree with Sadie and Sue. The infomation was very useful and once again I nodded along like that nodding dog! lol

Take care

Love PIP'S XX

lainey
09-03-05, 10:06
Another excellent CD, loads of inf o on how to change bad habits

Thanks again Meg

Take care

Elaine x

bluebottle
09-03-05, 11:30
What about looking into an instalment option Meg? A lot of members are on low incomes or no income and can't afford to buy these CD's. They then don't get the benefit of them purely because of their financial situation, and obviously they need help just the same as the members who are more financially secure.

Or alternatively, perhaps you could do a low cost version? I don't know, I'm just throwing a few suggestions into the ring Meg.

Regards,

Blue
--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/enigmapark/

Meg
09-03-05, 15:24
If anyone wants them Blue, who are having either easy or difficult times, I am at the end of pm's or email.

bluebottle
09-03-05, 16:20
I should have known Meg, its typical of you. (((Meg))) :)

Gee I love youse guys [:o)]

Regards,

Blue
--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/enigmapark/

Laurie28
14-03-05, 15:50
Hiya Meg,

Once again an excellent CD

If I had this one (like the others) when I was at my worst it would have been sooooo much help.

I think feeling like you are doing something to help yourself when you are acute is a great aid to recovery, rather than just walking around in a state of bewilderment and fear

Lucky

tammyg
19-10-05, 17:39
I thought this one was really good, too.

Particuarly liked the sleep section, it has completely changed my sleep patterns. I first listened to it two weeks ago and haven't posted yet as I was sure it wouldn't work consistently... who would have thought it would be so easy!

Having looked back on my journal I can honestly say I have slept better in the last two weeks than all the time since I started this course. Obviously this has impacted my mood as well.

Thanks.

Tammy x