PDA

View Full Version : Hernia Repaired

joolee
02-08-07, 20:24
Hi not been on for a while just thought i would let you all know im an ectopic sufferer and i had to go into hospital to get my belly button fixed as i had a hernia from when i gave birth 2 years ago with my daughter. I was a bit worried as i had to get put to sleep... well i got my op last week and im fine phew!!" lol anyway just thought i would let you know this piece of useless info lol love juliexxx by the way ectopics have not been really bad for months now yipee xxxx

Southern_Belle
05-08-07, 14:37
Hi Joolee,

I'm glad the surgery went okay and you are feeling much better.

Laura :)

Piglet
05-08-07, 15:42
Aww glad to hear you're all sorted out - my eldest had this done years ago and another little hernia too when she was about 7. I bet you didn't get to ride to the operating theatre in a little noddy card did you lol!! :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

geordie flower
05-08-07, 17:41
Hiya, glad yor well, I also had a hernia repair 3 years ago but unfortunately it has happened again in the exact same place, im going for a hospital app next week to see if they are going to repair it again, at least if they do i get another 4-6 weeks off work lol tracey x

joolee
16-08-07, 17:22
Hi Georgie i have left you a private message i have to get my op again as my hernia came back after 3 weeks no fair :weep: xxx Julie xx

joolee
16-08-07, 17:24
I felt ilike i was in a noddy car when i came out the operation though ha ha ha really woosy lol:D xxxx Julie xx now i have to go through it again now though and i only got it fixed 3 weeks ago it has popped back out and i was really carefull the doc says that it must have not took int the op but now i have this big bloody scar no fair xx