PDA

View Full Version : I really need help PLEASE!!

Needhelpnow
03-08-07, 07:06
Im an half indian, half welsh person.

I always believed in equality and fairness but, I can't get over the fact that I might be racist.

I mean, this goes against everything I stand for. Interracial relationships and marrige. The majority of my friends is black and I have no problem with this, I also have white, asian, and indian. I always believed that interracial relationships are the way to but, There is this one pairing that just makes my blood boil. Its when a Indian women has intimate relations with a Black man. Now this makes no sense because I support Indian man/Black women so it isn't fair to think like this. But when I hear about it, it makes me feel as though the black men are trying to take over all the other races women, and now they are taking our Indian women. Whats even worse is how they ignore their own race of women to such an extent that it seems as though they don't exist. I always here about Black men/(insert race here) pairing, how come I don't hear about other races of men that often. This type of pairing is so common that interracial has now seem to be redefined as Black man/(insert race here) women. I feel as though the very attractive Indian women leave us Indian men for black men and the not-so-attractive Indian women, we have to take in as our own.

So far I don't know of an Indian man with a very attractive Indian spouse or mate for that matter but I do tend to here of beautiful Desi girls falling for black men. I feel as though they are trying to repopulate the world with their own. (If you know any Indian men with attractive Indian spouses or mates, I'll show you a green dog)

I know I deserve to be shot, lynched, poisoned or any other painful suffing you can thinkk of, but if I don't speak how I am feeling, how can I get help?

I would also like to know HONESTLY if there are any very attractive Indian women who still find Indian men most attractive? (east Indian women in particular)

Thank you for reading

miff
03-08-07, 07:49
well mate i think you got to try and get past the colour and race thing and look at the person
We are all people and no matter what race or colour everyone has there good qualities and bad .Just try looking at the person as a person not whether they are with a black person or white or indian.We all the same under our skin
I hope you find a way through this my freind cos if you do you will be much happier
love everyone as much as you can thats wat i recon
I am just coming to grips with the same thing with gay people.
So your not alone mate none of us are perfect.but all of us are human and have feelings
Take it easy mate

groovygranny
03-08-07, 08:32
Hello there!

First, let me agree with everything that miff has said.

Then, may I suggest that perhaps you may be fearful that your culture is being undermined rather than being racial?

I happen to think that it is vital for people who enter into cross-cultural unions, whatever the colour of their packaging, to maintain the essence of each culture.

I think if you can get past this fear, if indeed that's what it is, you will start to feel a lot more settled in your acceptance of these unions.

Take care

:)

Lindalou64
03-08-07, 13:19
i agree with what miff said may i ask when ya say why do they take the attractive ones and leave the rest to us..........where you going with that.......they are also human beings.....so what your saying is u can handle any race to be with one another but not a black man with a indian women excuse me an attrative indian women??...........im not understanding what this post is for or what is has to to with anything

Lindalou64
03-08-07, 13:20
im sorry but yes u should seek help counceling..........

Needhelpnow
03-08-07, 17:50
I know My mind is some kind of enigma and it won't let me solve it, I am sooooo confused its not even funny. To tell you the truth this problem is very recent, and you know what else is really stupid??? My cousin is indian and her boyfriend is black but he is very nice and respectful. And even with this problem, it never bothered me in the least, and yet people I dont know who have this kind of relationship, it bothers me so much. I guess what ticked me of yesterday was that I was in this other forum and this indian woman was asking if black men were attracted to indian women but the comment that made me so upset was when a comment said that he wanted to "mate" with her and every other indian women and repopulate India with Black/Indian people. I guess he was just ignorant and I took it tool seriously.

about that attractive Indian comment, I take that back that was really out of context and I really didn't know what I was doing yesterday.

thanks for your responses

Needhelpnow
03-08-07, 17:53
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I grew up in a completly racist family with a lot of predijuice toward Blacks so that probably had some influence on me.