PDA

View Full Version : I am getting so angry

SHYGIRLAJB
05-08-07, 18:42
Hi Everyone

I am just getting so angry, I am sick and tired of the kids from next door keep on going in the garden to get the ball, its countless times, I am just so angry and angry, since I have become depressed I seem to get angry at anything.

Imagine you are sitting in the garden relaxing, while the kids nextdoor are playing cricket in their garden, and you keep hearing the gate go all of the time because the ball is in your garden.

I have to get some else to show them where the ball is because I will go off on one. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

shygirlajb

syl
05-08-07, 19:53
have you thought of putting a lock on the gate then they would have to ask you first before they start coming onto your property
or have a word with there mother and tell her you dont mind them getting the ball but it would be nice if they asked first

Insomniac
06-08-07, 10:46
I agree with syl. Speaking to them or their parents sounds like a good idea.

I'm a pretty easy going person, so if a ball accidently comes in the garden thats ok. But if it kept happening it would soon get annoying. Maybe they dont realise and if you have a word they will try to improve their skills!