PDA

View Full Version : Hi

doubter
05-08-07, 21:29
Hi,

I am new here so just a brief intro.

I have had ocd for 13 years i am 23 now, recently told it is treatment resistant. Have been on all of the meds, had private cbt and am waiting further cbt on the NHS with my wonderful therapist. I also have ana and i occassionlly self-harm. My ocd is at the very top of the Y-BOCS and it is makong me have to live at home with my family as i cannot live alone. I have a degree but i can't do the jobs that i want to.

Anyway, thats me!

kazzie
05-08-07, 21:31
Hi Doubter:D

We have already met in chat but WELCOME again:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x

doubter
05-08-07, 21:35
Thank you, to be honest i'm a bit overwhlemes, there are a lot of people on this site and it's a bit overwhelming trying to find out who's who!
Thank you though for your welcome x

groovygranny
06-08-07, 00:13
Hello doubter:welcome:to you!

Hope we can be of help and support to you here,

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
06-08-07, 13:13
hello doubter, i met you lastnight in chat hope your doing well and welcome..........best to ya ........linda xx

Nibbles
06-08-07, 15:50
Hi Doubter and :welcome:

It is a bit daunting at first but you'll soon make new friends and get plenty of advice and support. What is your degree in?

Take care,

Mike

trac67
06-08-07, 16:01
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
06-08-07, 19:02
Hi and a warm :welcome: aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will soon work out who is who on here so don't worry and take your time.

doubter
06-08-07, 19:22
Thanks for all of your replies.

I have a degree in history.
I dont think i will be able to be in the chat much to be honest, there are just way too many people, i think i will stick to posting on the forums, a bit less intimdating that way!
I'd really like to speak to someone who has IP treatment for thier ocd?
Thanks x

Pink Princess
07-08-07, 13:55
http://www.house2homeideas.com/images/CE84464.jpg

love minnie xxx