PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!!!!!

seh1980
31-12-04, 11:43
hello everyone,

Just thought I would let you all know that I'm back from gay Paris. I had a great time despite a few panicky moments...On the whole, I managed quite well. I went out and about, went shopping, went to the museum d'Orsay and even travelled on the dreaded metro. There were moments when I panicked but I guess that's normal.

I went to see my GP this morning and he has decided to reduce my meds. YIKES!!! I have been on Cipralex 10mg for 13 months now and he has decided to put me down to 5mg for the next month to see how I get on. I'm a little bit nervous about it but I guess it's time that I give it a go.

Hope you are all well!!

Sarah :D

kate
31-12-04, 11:50
Hi Sarah,

Good to see you back and that you had such a good time [^]

Is Ed back home yet?

Love Kate xx

lainey
31-12-04, 11:51
Hi Sarah

Welcome back, glad you had a nice time with not too much panic!!

How is Ed, is he back yet?

I'm sure you will be fine with the reduction in your medication, think positively.

Take care

Happy New Year to you

Elaine xxx

nomorepanic
31-12-04, 11:51
Sarah

Good to see you back[:P]

We were worried about Ed - is he ok?

Don't worry about the meds, the doc obviously thinks that you are ready to reduce them and we will support you through it too.

Glad to hear you had a great time in Paris too.

I am fine thanks - had a lovely Xmas with the family and now chilling out cos I am not back at work till Tuesday [Yeah!]
xxx

Nicola

Meg
31-12-04, 14:01
Sarah,

If you're sensitive you might want to do a couple of weeks of 10mg one day 5mg the next so you don't drop with so much of a bump .

Think you'll do fine

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Karen
31-12-04, 14:37
Hi Sarah

Welcome back. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

Try not to worry too much about reducing your medication, I'm sure you'll be fine. We are all here for you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
31-12-04, 18:07
hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your support!! Yes, Ed is back as well and he is doing fine. He had a good time in Malaysia and is even a little brown:)

I will let you all know how I get on with the reduction of the meds.

Sarah :D

sal
31-12-04, 21:13
Hi Sarah

I am pleased you both had a good time. Good luck with the reduction of your meds, shows how well you are doing.

I have just finished work and my friend is having New Year/Birthday party for me so just a quick hello.

Will be in touch soon.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
31-12-04, 23:01
Welcome back!!!!!!!

glad you enjoyed your visit!!!!

Scooter Girl