PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Aussie
07-08-07, 02:32
Hi everyone,

I was a member on NMP a while ago after having my first panic attack. I found the help and advice on this site invaluble and i got better very quickly, so i didn't visit for a long time.
Last week, seemingly out of the blue, the anxiety started again, so i have come back to see if i can understand why this is happening to me, and understand the scary symptoms! (mostly the 'unrealness')
I know i'll be ok, and i know i will get better, it's just very scary sometimes to feel this way.

So Hi to everyone! :)

mkeeley
07-08-07, 03:08
Hi Aussie

Welcome back, I guess! I know it's horrible when you think you might have it beat only for it to return. Can't help you with derealisation (or is it depersonalisation, can't remember!) as my attacks are the physical type, but as you know there are plenty of people here who will be able to.

Lindalou64
07-08-07, 13:46
HELLO AUSSIE,
WELCOME BACK.....I WISH YA THE BEST..........LINDA

Pink Princess
07-08-07, 14:08
welcome back and hope to see you get better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love minnie xxxxxxxxx

trac67
07-08-07, 16:06
Welcome back keep positive and think of it as a blip that will pass.

Take care

Trac xxxx

nomorepanic
07-08-07, 19:12
Hi Aussie

Welcome back!

You may want to read the symptoms page as it has been updated quite a lot so may help you this time round.

honeybee3939
07-08-07, 19:13
Hi Aussie

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
07-08-07, 22:46
Hi Aussie and :welcome: back,

I'm sure it's just a blip and with all the support and advice from here you'll be back on track in no time.

Take care,

Mike

groovygranny
08-08-07, 16:28
Hello Aussie:welcome:back to you!

I'm sure you'll find just as much help and support as you did before!

:hugs::)