PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me what's wrong!!

Gregor
07-08-07, 06:54
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if these are symptoms of anxiety or not. I keep feeling dizzy/lightheaded when i'm looking at my computer screen and other times when i'm reading. It's like when i'm trying to focus on something. I can understand the lighheadedness, but i can't understand why my anxiety would suffer when reading, etc.

Thanks,

Gregor

cattttt
07-08-07, 07:04
Anxiety does some really wierd things. For a while, I got anxiety symptoms when I started making lunch! And at other odd times, when there didn't seem to be any reason for it. Somehow your mind seems to have learned to react in this way when you start to focus on things. You need to find a way to unlearn this response. You might find that it gets better once you are aware of what is happening.

Aussie
07-08-07, 07:09
I get this sometimes. I think it's just our brains wanting to take a little break! I try to take 5 minutes away to get a drink or do something else. This seems to help take my mind off of it as well.

neptuno
07-08-07, 18:55
Hello Gregor !
Anxiety can affect us all in different ways and at the strangest of times ! You say you get dizzy feelings using the computer or reading - perhaps you need new prescription glasses ?
be kind to yourself

honeybee3939
07-08-07, 19:05
Hi Gregor

I have had this many times too when on the pc, the thing that worked for me was to move off the pc for a while and distract myself.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

dodson
07-08-07, 21:51
:huh: :ohmy: hi im hazel ive had anxiety for 1 to2 years now you do realise whats happening i felt that i was in another planet then i was going to die everything was terrifying but go to your doctor and he will talk to you and try councelling that helps to good luck,
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if these are symptoms of anxiety or not. I keep feeling dizzy/lightheaded when i'm looking at my computer screen and other times when i'm reading. It's like when i'm trying to focus on something. I can understand the lighheadedness, but i can't understand why my anxiety would suffer when reading, etc.

Thanks,

Gregor