PDA

View Full Version : feeling totally fed up

crystalshimmer
07-08-07, 20:55
I have been attending an osteopath for the last 2 weeks as I have pain in my right leg and across my chest when I am sitting down. Its worse when I am in the passenger seat of the car.he reckons the leg pain is sciatic and the chest discomfort is thoracic nerve and the treatment for the latter is anti inflammatories.I am on medication for HBP and am loathe to take regular nsaid's.We were booked to go on a coach tour to Italy in september,but I was having doubts as to whether I would be comfortable as it involved 3 days of travel through Holland,France and Italy on the way there and the same coming back.Today we decided to cancel and just go away locally for a couple of days. For the last couple of weeks I have also had a feeling of something like a bit of cracker or biscuit stuck in my throat.It was not there all the time,just occasionally I would feel it. I keep swallowing as if to move it down but today it has stayed there,and now I am really depressed,as I seem to be getting one thing after the other.I dont have reflux or indigestion so I dont know what else it could be.I know a lot of my health problems are anxiety related, but what is it going to be next?
I am just so fed up
Jean